Hi there...
If you receive this email and check out this blog page, please email me and let me know if this went through successfully. I think I did it!
Love,
Toni (Maria) -same person
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good job. Now you just need to add some pics.
Hi Toni,
I'm so glad you joined the blog world. It's the best way to keep in touch. How are you????
See my blog
hadlowacres@blogspot.com
Yes you did it! Now I want to see some pics of your cute kids!
I love my friends and families blogspots! It's so fun to stay in touch with them...especially my grandkids! Check out Rand and Kim's blogspot at championfam.blogspot.com and Daniel and Nellie's at champasakifam.blogspot.com. It is also so fun to watch Todd and Heather's family GROW in height and size!
Take care, Jonelle
Ok...this blog thing takes up lots of time. I will post some pics really soon. However, I have to admit that it's cool to keep in touch this way! Love you all!
Toni
Post a Comment