Sept. 8, 2008
I would like to thank Heather and Todd (really Heather) for making this blog thing look so easy. I'm wondering how I'm suppose to do this. I never read the directions, just look at the pictures or figure my way through as I do something. I just want to give a test run. I just figured out Facebook and how to put pictures onto that. If this goes well, I will put pics of my own kids and my day care kids (pending parental approval).
Here We Go! Glad you could join us for the ride!
Love, Maria (Toni)
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I decided to go private because weird people from Serbia and Austria have been looking at our blog and clicking on pictures of my kids. It freaked us out so we are going private for awhile. If you want to send me your e-mail I will add you. If you have anyone else's e-mail that may want to look at our blog let me know Thanks!!! our email is thkjones@yahoo.com
Post a Comment